Senior Commercial Gas Manager
The role as Senior Commercial Gas Manager is responsible for making sure all gas work is compliant with statutory regulations. With a specific focus on gas safety within the commercial area.
A large social housing provider nationwide.
The key responsibilities as Senior Commercial Gas Manager are:
*Ensuring that the Gas on circa 150 commercial properties nationwide are compliant.
* Managing 3 main contractors nationwide on planned and responsive works.
* Remote working, completely home based role.
* Delivering excellent services to customers and gas servicing compliance and other key performance indicators.
*Work effectively with other Managers and business areas to ensure operational excellence.
*Ensuring that the gas servicing commercial programmes is stringently monitored.
* Reporting into the Head of Gas Operations.
The successful Senior Commercial Gas Manager will:
* Experience of managing commercial gas services and a thorough understanding of the Gas Installation.
* Managed budgets cira £5m planned & responsive.
* Able to work from home and manage your own diary.
* Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of current Health and Safety best practice.
* Proven track record of promoting value for money and efficiency.
* Commercial Gas Qualifications.
* Experience working in a housing association.
£40,000 - £48,000
£7,000 car allowance