Health and Safety Trainer and Consultant
Health and Safety Trainer and Consultant (competitive salary depending on experience) is needed to join one of the market leaders in training and consultancy services. Established in 2005, our client has experienced rapid growth and are known for their excellent delegate feedback and high-quality consultancy services.
Our client is seeking both established consultants and those entering into the industry that wish to develop their careers in health and safety with a supportive and innovative company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading industry experts and gain experience across a broad range of sectors. You'll be home-based, preferably in the North West but expected to travel to client sites and training venues. You'll take responsibility for providing health and safety training and consultancy services to a diverse range of clients.
Other key tasks and responsibilities of the successful Health and Safety Trainer and Consultant include:-
- Deliver accredited and inhouse health and safety training;
Mark assessments and complete accurate and timely reports;
- Take the opportunity to continually feed back on training materials and contribute to the development of new training materials;
- Visit clients to assess needs, provide advice and assistance where required;
- Conduct consultancy work including audits, workplace assessments and inspections;
- Prepare accurate and up to date documentation for clients to use;
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships;
- Identify and highlight opportunities for future business development, contributing to the overall growth of the business.
The successful Health and Safety Trainer and Consultant must:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate to Level 3 or above;
- Be an IOSH member;
- Ideally hold a training qualification;
- Ideally have demonstrable experience in both consultancy and delivery of training;
- Have a first class attitude towards dealing with clients, colleagues and delegates;
- Be personable, approachable and friendly with an ability to engage with people at all levels;
- Have a keen interest in all things Health and Safety.
The successful Health and Safety Trainer and Consultant must have sound technical ability in the Health and Safety industry, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve efficiently and proactively.
Due to the nature of this role, you must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle with the flexibility to travel in the UK and stay away from home.
In return, the Health and Safety Trainer and Consultant will have the opportunity to grow and develop their overall skills within a busy team. Opportunities for progression are available within this company for the right person. If you are interested in this training and consultancy role and feel you meet the requirements above, please apply today, our client is keen to meet you!