My client in Stockton is looking for an experienced Training Officer to drive the internal training & policies forward.
Working as part of the HR team you will be responsible for the day to day co-ordination of the site-wide training activities.
- Planning & organisation of site development activities, including on the job and off the job training
- Sourcing of appropriate cost-effective training solutions, working in collaboration with external preferred training providers
- Provide support to the management team on training related issues
- Provide coaching and support to site trainers on training queries
- Provide support to H&S team on training related activities
- Ensuring site policies and procedures are trained out effectively
- Review site compliance registers, ensuring trained employees remain in date
- Update and record all training KPI's and collate required reports
- Maintain training records for current employees and leavers
The successful candidate will have experience in L&D and have a qualification or professional training
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer