Legal Secretary / Administrator
A leading European business, who are internationally renowned, are looking for a secretary to join their ever growing business and to support the team.
This company have been in business since 1920, so are very well established and are always looking for new talent to join their team.
The job itself is to provide a full, administrative support service to colleagues whilst working part of a team to ensure the high level of support is delivered across the office and the business as a whole.
- Excellent organisation kills, ensuring they meet deadlines and can multi task
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to work under pressure, and respond to changing demands on a regular basis
- Willing to learn new skills
- Knowledge using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High attention to detail
Ideally experience with working within Legal, IP, or profession services environment but not essential.
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
You will be working within a lovely office space, with a sociable team who will be sure to make you feel welcome - definitely an opportunity to not be missed.
Interviews taking place immediately, so if you feel this role is for you then apply here now ! Alternatively, if you would like to find out more then pop me a call on .Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.