Senior Management Information Business Analyst
Senior Management Information Business Analyst - Permanent role
Our client is a highly regarded successful global finance company based in the Thames Valley just west of the M25. They are in the process of a major global transformation programme and as such now need to strengthen their Transformation team with a Senior Management Information Business analyst.
We are now looking for an outstanding career minded Business Change Business Analyst who specialises in Management Information to work directly with the business to assist in the shaping, direction and implementation of many upcoming major business change projects. The successful individual will work closely with the senior management and as such must display a work ethic of the highest standards.
The candidate must have the following knowledge and experience:
- Keen interest in Management Information
- Proven experience of designing and developing information deliverables such as dashboards and MI reports
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills to analyse data with the ability to interpret and present
- Experience of collating business data, conducting root cause and trend analysis and deriving action and change requirements
- Ability to provide clear status reporting on business change initiatives, track benefits and hold the stakeholders to account
- Strong knowledge & practical experience of business analysis techniques and analysis documentation
- Demonstrable experience of delivery in an Agile/SAFe CI environment
- Good understanding of the requirements of business change management and the Management by Objectives approach
- Ability to deal effectively with all stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate workshops
- Extremely customer focused, be seen as a trusted adviser to the business
- Able to advocate an innovative idea/vision/strategy to the business
- Excellent communicator, with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail combined with pragmatic, solutions'-based thinking
- Conscientious & motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision
- Fluent in business English language - with clear and confident written and oral presentation skills and the ability to tailor these for all levels
This is a superb career progression opportunity to work with an expanding market leader; as such we are looking for the best individuals.
An excellent package including 10% bonus, pension and health will be paid to the right candidate.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.