Part Time Adhoc Events Stewards (Weekends or evenings)
Are you looking for some extra work to top up your wages, evening/weekend work whilst you are not studying or just need some income/weekend work?
Great opportunity to be involved in some fantastic events in and around the Midlands ( especially if you are a sports fan or like the odd festival)
We are looking to build up a pool of experienced Events Stewards to attend events on an adhoc basis from September 2019
The work will generally be on a Friday evening, Saturday day or Sunday day however on occasion may be a weekday evening.
Full days 7 hours or 4 hours half days, up to £10 per hour dependent on event and location.
* Deliver a safe and enjoyable experience for members of the public
* Ticket Checking
* Directing patrons
* Crowd monitoring
* Hospitality & Car Park Stewarding
* Providing general guidance & support to the public
* Respect & support your colleagues to deliver excellence.
Our Events Stewards provide a visible reminder that safety and customer service is priority for our patrons and staff.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* You must be at least 18 years old as the premises may be licenced
* Ideally you will have previous stewarding or customer care experience, however, full training will be provided (NVQ Level 2 spectator safety)
* Excellent communication skills and an innovative approach
* Be proactive, friendly, approachable and professional with ability to work with a diverse range of customer
* Own Transport would be advantageous
* Flexibility is key due to some evening and weekend shifts
Events are predominately all within a 20 mile radius of Swadlincote, Derbyshire
We are able to offer the NVQ Level 2 Spectator qualification free of charge ( 3 day course ) for all committed applicants
Please apply by submitting your CV online or telephone or text on the phone number provided