B2B Marketing Executive
Are you a Marketing Graduate/Junior Marketing Executive looking for a new Fixed Term opportunity? If the answer is yes, they would love to hear from you!
Following continued business success, they are now looking to expand our Marketing team through the recruitment of a B2B Marketing Executive on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract to work from our Slough and London offices.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
As our ideal B2B Marketing Executive, you will be a professional individual with a keen attention to detail. You will also need the ability to handle multiple projects and remain calm under pressure, in the role which will give you:
- A broad understanding of marketing, planning and communications within a multinational environment
- Experience in marketing planning, operations and management
- The opportunity to apply and develop your skills and experiences from your degree.
- An opportunity to use your creativity, express ideas and make a real contribution to the organisation and its mission.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a degree in a relevant subject or relatable experience.
- Be experienced in using a variety of software and on-line tools and systems.
- Be able to assimilate and understand information and ideas quickly, with experience of writing copy and materials for publication or customer use.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be organised and be able to problem solve with a have a proactive outlook.
Your New Role
Reporting into the Head of Marketing the role will cover 3 broad areas:
- Brand awareness (events and marketing collateral)
- Thought leadership (PR, insights and content creation)
- Digital Best Practice (Websites and Social Media)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involvement in the evaluation planning and delivery of integrated B2B campaigns targeting multiple audiences across all channels including web, email, social and events.
- Working effectively as part of an international marketing team to coordinate and organise work in a timely and efficient way.
- Collaborating on activities across the markets with colleagues as well as external partners and agencies.
- Maintaining and update their websites and the go-to person for international websites.
- Planning and executing social media activity with a view on improving engagement and performance.
- Managing digital campaigns, including developing video and graphic content, finding interesting new ways to share information.
- Tracking progress and measure success by co-ordinating and collecting data across international teams.
Why work for them?
As our B2B Marketing Executive, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Discounts & offers for employees
- Free onsite parking
Our client is a leading loyalty and customer engagement solutions company servicing 70 million consumers with approximately 3000 client & marketing partner relationships and over 40 years of experience. They design, administer and fulfill loyalty and customer engagement programmes that strengthen and expand the value of relationships for brands around the globe, including many of the largest and most respected companies in the financial services, retail, travel, and telecom industries. Our client has approximately 3100 associates in 19 countries.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.