Customer Service/Service Delivery Operative (Nightshift)
Customer Service/Service Delivery Operative (Nightshift position)
Location: Ruislip, London
Shift Pattern: 4 days on, 4 days off
*Shift Allowance and Overtime Available*
Babcock Critical Services is one of the largest providers of support services to the emergency services sector.
We manage vehicles, equipment and facilities on behalf of the London Fire Brigade, Metropolitan Police Service, New Dimension, Highways Agency and Associated British Ports, managing vehicles, equipment, facilities and training.
We are now actively recruiting for a Customer Service/Service Delivery Operative to provide a high level of service delivery to the customer in all areas of the Managed Service Centre operation.
- Manage bookings with Fire Stations, Highways England personnel and dealerships, ensuring we support the operational requirements across all 3 contracts
- Ensure that new repair and maintenance jobs are progressed in line with contractual KPIs
- Carry out diligently, all specified administrative tasks according to Managed Service Centre procedures, including data entry, scheduling of events, processing invoices and liaising with external/internal suppliers
- Ensure that telephone calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently, ensuring that call targets and quality targets are met
- Ensure that all jobs are progressed throughout the shift in order and in line with KPIs
- Liaise internally with departments for example workshop, drivers and mobile engineers
- Act in a manner, which is efficient, orderly and timely ensuring tasks, are achieved within the set time-scales
- To demonstrate safety, integrity & commitment at all times
- Experience within a customer facing/customer service role
- Ability to maintain a calm/professional head under pressure
- Ability to think on your feet
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office to intermediate level
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Dealing with customer requirements
- The ability to remain calm when under pressure
- High level of organisation skills
- Customer Orientation
- Collaborates for Success
- Drives for Results
- Embraces Learning
- Able to satisfy DBS Checks
Offers of employment are normally subject to Security Clearance requirements.
Security Clearance can be verified and may be transferred to a new employer if required.
If you are currently employed by Babcock/Cavendish Nuclear please let your line manager know that you're applying for this vacancy. You should also let them know if you are attending an interview or assessment for a role.
Please note that you will not be able to access the vacancy details after the closing date so you may wish to keep a copy of this advert and any supporting documents for your records.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.