Management Information Administrator / MI Data Assistant
Job Title: Management Information Administrator (Quality & Progression)
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: £22,000 plus dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. They were established in 2000 and pride themselves in the work they've done helping injured people since then. They cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier's liability, road traffic accidents, employer's liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters.
They're LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and are a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of their Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of the Partners is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
They are currently looking to appoint a Management Information Administrator who will report directly into the Head of the Quality & Progression Department. This is a unique role that will give experience into a number of different areas of business. The role's main focus will be to provide support to the management team with the collation, interrogation and analysis of management information. However, it will also have some risk management and compliance responsibilities.
They're looking for someone with a good understanding of MI functions and a systematic approach to using MI data to help improve systems and processes. More importantly someone with the passion to help improve the service they offer to clients.
- Delivery & presentation of MI outputs to the Management Team and other business stakeholders, via an Excel dashboard.
- Design and execution of reports using Excel and a SQL warehouse (via the Proclaim case management system.)
- Provide advice and guidance on the Management Information metrics and how these can be used to their best advantage.
- Understand business demands and productivity requirements with a view to facilitating or initiating efficiency improvements.
- Reviewing trends and performances to deliver insights to operational teams with a view to improved ways of working.
- Identification of risks within processes/systems and presenting efficient solutions to remove or mitigate those risks.
- Assisting with reports on compliance, efficiencies, policy performance & due diligence.
- Maintain an accurate audit log of activity.
- Assistance with regulatory processes e. SRA & insurance renewals, scam alerts, risk registers and anti-money laundry updates.
- Responsibilities for data protection, GDPR mapping requirements and data impact assessments.
- Various ad hoc duties commensurate with the role.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, especially pivot tables and dashboards.
- Some SQL experience particularly in MI report design.
- Understanding of quality and performance metrics
- Strong research and analytical ability.
- Understanding of GDPR.
- Highly motivated, proactive self-starter with excellent judgement and professional maturity.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a high-volume, multi-tasking environment and to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on clear understanding of the regulations but also the tactics and commercial element.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with the key stakeholders within the business at all levels.
- Knowledge of Proclaim case management would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of operating within a firm monitored and regulated by the SRA.
8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday. They can make exceptions to this depending on the candidate and pro rata the salary accordingly.
- 20 days holiday, rising 1 day per year to a max of 23 days, plus bank/public hols. In addition, the office is closed between Christmas and New Year and you are not required to use your holiday entitlement for this period
- 3 holiday buy backs per year after 1 year of service
- Private medical insurance available after 2 years' service
- Life assurance - 2 x salary based on annual salary only - eligibility commences when you join the company
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e. Escape Rooms, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24 hour helpline, Legal information etc
- Free fruit delivered twice a week
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: MI Administrator, Junior Management Information Analyst, Assistant Commercial Analyst, Management Information Assistant, Junior MI Analyst, Junior Information Analyst, Client Data Analyst, Management Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Graduate Data Analyst, Junior Analyst, Graduate Analyst, Junior Data Analyst, Graduate Business Analyst may be considered for this role.
Apply for Management Information Administrator / MI Data Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly