Learning and Development Consultant
Competitive Salary & Benefits package, including 27 days' holiday, pension, healthcare
ReAssure are looking to recruit a dedicated People Development Consultant to join our team within the HR Organisation and People Development team. The position will be on a permanent basis, with frequent travel to our other UK sites. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join an ever changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
The People Development Consultant leads on the design and delivery of all development programmes within ReAssure, including Early Careers, personal development, management development and leadership development. A strong focus on measurable 'Return on Investment', linking to cultural, behavioural and commercial improvements.
Represent wider team on specific projects, including Focus Groups and Best-Practice implementation.
We are looking for a People Development Consultant who will be responsible for providing an in-house training and consultancy service to all ReAssure Functions, across all levels of Leadership and Management:
- Accountable for measurable cultural, behavioural and attitudinal change across the ReAssure employee population
- Delivery of soft-skill development programmes
- Effectively engage with senior leaders using a toolkit of consultancy skills in order to identify and define client requirements, ensuring stakeholder management skills are used to influence and shape relevant future activities
- Detailed training needs analysis, which identifies the learning and development required to sustain and enhance colleague effectiveness in line with corporate strategy and business objectives
- Design, deliver, evaluate and maintain learning activities across a selection of topics, inc Early Careers (Work Experience, Apprenticeships, and Graduates)
- Provide pre and post course support to senior leaders and managers, as required, to ensure maximum benefit is obtained on an individual, team and company basis
- Represent the wider HR OPD team within projects, ensuring all project-related actions and milestones within agreed deadlines are successfully achieved, as well as challenging the learning aspects of the project to ensure relevance and ROI
- Contribute towards maintaining and enhancing the HR OPD team's value to the business, by complying with agreed best practice, and championing new approaches to learning and development
- Work within a specialised work-streams where required, in order to deliver the teams objectives
- Support the creation of a culture which promotes the benefits of consistent Performance Management
- Leadership/Management Development within a Matrix environment
- Project Management, including third party providers
- Coaching and facilitation, both 121's and groups
- Working in a highly regulated environment
- Stakeholder management, including Senior Managers and SME's
- Application of new learning initiatives around leadership and management
- Evaluation of learning impacts to demonstrate measurable return on investment
- 27 Days annual leave
- Extensive rewards package including pension and bonus
- Investment in your own learning and development skills
- Support for professional continuous development
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
Originally founded in 1963, ReAssure is a life and pensions company which buys and administers closed books of business from other companies. Built on a 2000-strong team with a wide range of skills and experience, there's one constant running through the ReAssure business - 'Change'. Join us and you'll have opportunity to drive our growth and progress through your own success.
ReAssure is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age