Training and Quality Manager
Training and Quality Manager, GBP35,000 - GBP40,000, Watford
Amazing benefits, development opportunities + a great working culture!
Working hours: flexible between the hours of 07:00 and 17:00 (7-3, 8-4, 9-5)
A key client of ours based in Watford are currently recruiting for an experienced Training and Quality Manager to join their team. Supported by a training specialist and a quality specialist, this role will also be responsible for training up the customer support functions and employees (90 employees) across one part of business. In addition to this, this person will provide ongoing training support as well as implementing new training processes to address any knowledge gaps within the business.
Our client are a fantastic company to work for, they invest in their workforce and cultivate a friendly, yet professional environment for their employees.
Previous Training experience within a commercial environment is essential, ideally you will have created, written and delivered telephone based customer service training and product training.
- Responsible for the overall Training and Quality programs
- Work with the Managers & Team Leaders, to design training / development plans and materials for existing and new staff
- Ensure that all new inductees are fully trained within 12 weeks of joining
- Meet with assigned team managers at the beginning of each month to collaborate on selecting agents for focused coaching
- Work in coordination with Marketing to review new product launches in order to create and deliver new training
- Continuous improvement in staff's product knowledge and technical/CRM capability
- Ensure that the Training Specialist delivers induction and ongoing training to teams on time
- Deliver on Quality Assurance by ensuring that the Quality Assurance Specialist is meetings the KPI's
- Use the quality data and learnings on individual performance to prepare and deliver monthly refresher sessions
- Report performance vs quality standards to Line Manager and advise on who qualifies for agreed rewards/incentives based on performance
- Excellent Training and Quality experience within a commercial office environment
- Excellent experience of planning and delivering training to a customer support function
- A recognised, relevant professional training qualification, certification - Desirable
- Process Driven and motivated Individual
Locations: Watford, Harrow, Hemel Hempstead, Rickmansworth, St. Albans, Luton, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Keywords: Training Manager, Training and Quality, Training Specialist, Quality Specialist, Trainer
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK. 'Placing People in Positions they fit'