Day Centre Manager
To promote a caring and supportive environment for service users by implementing high standards of professional care and support.
- to ensure that the Company's aims and objectives are achieved and to ensure that each service user receives care and support appropriate to their individual needs,
- to make sure that the Company's and local authorities safeguarding policy and procedures are implemented and followed. To respond to any safeguarding concerns,
- to ensure the implementation and compliance of all relevant legislation and regulatory body guidance,
- to take responsibility for training, supervisions and appraisals for all staff members,
- to liase with service users, families, local authorities and other professionals,
- to take responsibility for health and safety for all staff and service users,
- to provide leadership to the staff team.
What we offer:
- extensive training program,
- free parking.
Apply for Day Centre Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly