Business Change Project Manager BLUP85087
Our client is looking for a result driven Project Manager to join their Change Delivery team and support the business in the management of all aspects of change.
The Change Delivery team have been integral to their continued success and helping to transform the business by managing various projects; from acquisitions and business integration to data warehousing and digital diversification and their Project Managers are true partners to the business and support key stakeholders in the delivery of various IT development and business change projects, which they own them from start to finish. The role is diverse, with plenty of autonomy and exposure to the executive team at programme level and is fundamental in driving improvements, making a difference to the overall performance of the company and taking their business on a journey of change.
You will be a self-motivated, Business Project Manager with the aptitude for working in a flexible way, with exceptional stakeholder management skills, a natural ability to build relationships and the ability to manage strategic projects / programmes in an array of disciplines.
In exchange, they offer competitive salary, great training programme, good level of work-life balance, career development opportunities to help you grow and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution; 25 days holiday, regular incentives and more…But more importantly you will be part of a dynamic team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything they do!
About the Role
As Business Project Manager, you will support key stakeholders in the delivery of projects and change, through the application of change delivery and project management processes, methods, knowledge and practices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide project and change expertise to the business and ensure that appropriate methodologies and governance are applied for all projects and change delivery
- Motivate and empower the project team and ensure effective collaboration across all parties
- Ensure that effective monitoring and controls are maintained throughout the lifetime of the project or change ensuring that agreed quality, costs and time constraints are achieved
- Support in the management and handling of problems as they arise ensuring risks and issues are managed and escalated appropriately
- Provide support and guidance to the project team and senior stakeholders as required
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all key stakeholders
We’re looking for an experienced Business Project Manager, with an understanding of IT and proven success of strategic project delivery across a broad range of subject matters. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with:
- Appropriate Prince 2 / MSP / Agile / APM qualifications
- Risk, Issue, Assumption and Dependant management experience
- Advanced MS Visio, Project and MS Office application skills
- Budget management experience
- Experience of managing 3rd party relations
- Ability to manage strategic projects / programmes in an array of disciplines
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence others
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience across the Financial Services industry (desirable)
Our client is the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. They are authorised and by the FCA and operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden their offering and ensure that their service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
They pride themselves on their friendly and personal service, and they’re very proud that they consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, our client is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today!
Sound interesting? Register your interest in becoming part of a high performing and dynamic team!
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Business Change Project Manager BLUP85087
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly