Programme Delivery Manager (Housing, Social Care, Operations) SYHA85081
Our client is an award winning not-for-profit organisation passionate about housing and supporting people to LiveWell, Settle at home and realise their potential. A Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit organisation to work for and IiP Gold standard, they are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation. They currently own and manage over 6000 properties, support over 1600 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects and employ nearly 500 people.
Are you focused on delivery? Excited by innovation and change? They are looking for an experienced Programme Delivery Manager to support the delivery of Age Better in Sheffield a £6m Big Lottery funded programme, aiming to make Sheffield a place people are proud to grow old in. The role is perfect for someone who has experience in delivering publicly funded programmes, has excellent attention to detail and can support partners to have a significant impact over the lifetime of the programme.
Our client is seeking a highly organised Programme Delivery Manager to take control of the operational delivery of the Age Better programme and oversee all aspects of delivery including working closely with Delivery Partners. The key areas are:
- Performance manage the delivery across the Ageing Better programme including quarterly meetings with Delivery Partners
- Work closely with the Ageing Better team on aspects of delivery of the programme including co-design and innovation.
- Work closely with the data lead for Ageing Better to produce reports, provide analysis and support delivery partners to evidence the impact of the programme locally and nationally.
- Be the lead on the sustainability of the Ageing Better programme, identifying opportunities to get involved in local and national initiatives which align to the aims of the programme.
You will be genuinely curious about what activities are taking place across the city for older people and you’ll have a keen eye on data to help us to target support in the right areas. A positive and confident communicator, you will have excellent experience and skills in working across a range of activities to deliver one truly exceptional programme. You are someone who thrives under pressure and is able to spot opportunities and negotiate successfully with stakeholders and funders to realise those opportunities.
If you are this person, we really want to hear from you!
Some of their benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including Rewards - employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
For the purposes of the Rehabilitation of Offenders this role is an excluded job (LiveWell roles).
Working Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
Closing Date: Sunday 11 August 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 22 August 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Programme Delivery Manager (Housing, Social Care, Operations) SYHA85081
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly