Job Title: Helpline Adviser.
Location: Colchester Essex.
Target: Telephone based Helpline Advisers.
Rewards: Guarantee for first 3 Months during initial training then GBP18k-20K Basic Salary (depending on experience), plus Commission & Bonuses OTE GBP35-GBP40K plus Benefits.
Working Hours: We offer flexible working hours between 9am-8pm Monday to Friday and 10am-7pm at weekends.
Timeline: Interviews ASAP and immediate start dates
The New Homes Group:
The New Homes Group as part of the Skipton Building Society, has the enviable reputation of being the UK'S leading new homes specialist. Through our range of individual brands we specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with house builders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. We offer a broad range of Mortgage Services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move. We work with most of the UK's top 20 house builders.
New Homes Mortgage Helpline:
As the UK's leading new homes specialist. Our experience and expertise has helped several thousand customers realise the dream of owning a home. Due to market growth and business expansion, we are now looking for an additional five exceptional individuals to be a part of our Mortgage Helpline team based in our modern offices in Colchester.
The Mortgage Helpline is an integral part of our organisation; working to high expectations and managing the customer's first impressions you will find no two days are the same.
As a Helpliner you are responsible for making and receiving calls to customers referred to us by our national house building clients, assisting them in understanding their mortgage requirements with the ultimate intention of arranging an appointment with a specialist Mortgage Adviser.
This role will often involve problem solving against lender criteria and finding a solution to help your customer buy that dream home.
Mortgage and Protection Adviser responsibilities:
- You will possess a proven track record in the sales and customer service industry and have the determination to meet and exceed any target set
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be highly motivated, a quick thinker, and be able to accurately assess financial information under pressure
- The ability to work towards your own targets in addition to contributing fully to the wider team
- A background in financial service would be advantageous but not essential.
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding Communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Experience of Financial Services would be highly advantageous.
- Highly competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook, and able to quickly adapt to new software packages and online processes.
- Permanent Full Time Role.
- Salary guarantee during training period.
- Extensive training coupled with an ongoing support and development program.
- 18 Days Paid Holiday, (Plus Bank Holidays or Time off in lieu)
- Get your Birthday off each year. (Once Probation Completed)
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Unrivaled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding and market leading business.
- Perkbox Group discounts and employee benefits Scheme, including free personal Mobile Phone Insurance Cover.
- Contributory workplace pension. (T&C'S Apply)
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme
- Free Bluecrest Prevention plus Health Screening. (T&C'S Apply)
- Free onsite Car Parking.(Subject To Availability).
If you believe that you have what it takes, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package including monthly commission and bonuses, comprehensive training and development, a modern office environment, free parking and genuine career progression opportunities.
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now