Office Administrator / Bookkeeper
HERITAGE GROUP TRAVEL - Part of the Martin Randall Travel Group
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/BOOK KEEPER
A Bath based tour operator specialising in cultural tours for groups is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive person with good organisation, writing and inter-personal skills to join our small team.
We also require book-keeping skills to assist with regular finance duties.
• Processing bookings and dealing with client monies
• Liaising with suppliers; reconfirming arrangements and payment details
• Preparing final documents for distribution to group organisers, tour participants and suppliers
• Book keeping duties to support the Finance Manager
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Experience of bank reconciliations
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise
• Flexibility to support where needed
Start date negotiable – Salary circa £22k
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your CV.
Apply for Office Administrator / Bookkeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly