Social Media Manager
Job title: Social Media Manager
An innovative, British luxury accessories brand with a strong mission statement that champions sustainability, tackling global issues whilst empowering talent around the world. This brand is fast-growing and therefore needs an experienced Social Media Manager, a true enthusiast, who can hit the ground running and work closely with the Head of Content to lead brand engagement and campaign supporters through all social channels!
- Own the execution of content and communications via social media channels
- Be the brand ambassador and face of social media, maintaining a clear and consistent tone.
- Oversee the planning and publishing schedules
- Strong cross-functional skills - for example - co-ordinating closely with the Content Team in preparation for campaigns, assets and posts.
- Able to identify opportunities to enhance sales and growth through Social.
- Analytical and able to track key metrics.
- Up-to-date with trends and the social media landscape, proposing new strategic initiatives and ideas for content creation
- Work with influencers and key collaboration partners.
- Strong copywriting and post creation skills
- Passion for the fashion industry, but equally important - an interest in the powerful ethical, socio-political and sustainability message behind the brand concept.
- Awareness of global issues
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Someone who thrives working in a dynamic growing company, comfortable with autonomy but also ambiguity as we charter new territories and drive the vision.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Degree educated, ideally in English, Politics, Marketing, or Journalism
If interested and would like to explore further apply today to find out more!
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not received a response within 1 week of your application please consider this unsuccessful on this occasion.