Legal Secretary / Legal Support Assistant
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £16,500 - £19,000 a year - depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company has a vacancy for a legal secretary to join them. They are a boutique law firm specialising in three core areas of Intellectual Property, Corporate Finance and Commercial Litigation. You will be supporting in all three areas, along with their other secretaries.
You should have at least one years' secretarial experience and working in the legal sector is desirable although not essential.
- Excellent typing speeds with a high degree of accuracy in your work
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Diary management
- Typing of correspondence and documents including audio and copy typing
- Dealing with telephone calls and emails
- Working on a case management system
- Client care
- Filing, archiving, photocopying
- A team player and flexible about assisting with other administrative jobs
They offer a high standard of service to their clients together with a friendly and supportive work environment.
They offer a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave (plus statutory holidays).
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Legal PA, Legal Secretary, Legal Client Secretary, Legal Administrator, Personal Assistant, Legal Office Support, Corporate Legal Secretary, Legal Business Support, Legal Support Assistant, Fee Earner Support will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Legal Secretary / Legal Support Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly