Sales Manager / Business Development Manager - Field Based
Job Title: Sales Manager - Field based
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum with bonus/ commission potential to double base
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful digital solutions that improve lives and to have fun while doing it. Serving millions of patients and thousands of healthcare professionals every day they are a leader in Health Tech.
Across this network their digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension and epilepsy. Their overall aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
They are looking for a Sales Manager to work in the Midlands for the company to manage their growing customers and bring in new business.
They are looking for a capable field-based sales manager with experience of multi-level relationships selling to complex public organisations. You should be organised, methodical and creative in approach with a strong resilience and understanding of how to get decisions made within public bodies. The role involves concept and evidence-based selling of services to NHS Primary Care organisations e. STPs, covering NHS region of 40 CCGs, Federations and private GP consolidations, with a unique offering that already covers 22,000,000 users in the UK and is growing annually at 60%. You will work with the marketing, sales and product teams based from the London office and will be responsible for customers in the Midlands of the UK.
You must be able to demonstrate personal achievement versus objectives and show a recent track record of success which will involve selling into a healthcare or complex sales environment. While this role is field based the company themselves are based in London so will require around 10-15% of your time at the office to interact with Support, Account Management, Marketing and Product colleagues. National and international travel may be necessary, with occasional overnight stays. Their goal is to build their UK market share, expand internationally, grow the product offerings into data and analytics, and build a team of like-minded committed individuals.
You will be reporting to the UK MD. This role will be the tip of customer acquisition and retention strategy, for all of their offerings and markets.
What they're looking for:
- Working knowledge of primary healthcare
- Previous sales experience but quality is more important than quantity
- High personal energy level
- Going the extra mile is what creates trust and gains customers
- Creative approach to gaining traction
- Be innovative and have fun finding ways to develop business
- Organised and methodical
- Follow-up and chasing opportunities such as ruthless efficiency creates customer respect
- Using the tools (CRM) to the maximum means maximum returns
- Team Player, they have 8 Account managers, a Training team of 4 and 5 sales regions. Your contribution is measured in yours and the team's results
- Based in territory, to be close to your customers so you can provide effective service
- Hungry, if you don't have the drive and passion to win, this isn't the right place for you
- Maximum bonus payout is the standard
- If your ambition is slippers and a comfy chair, then don't bother to respond
- Working knowledge of the NHS
- Experience on product launches, especially digital
- Able to synthesise messages into clear concise communication
- Ability to cut through the chatter
- B2B and B2C experience
- No fear of presenting
- Great communicator both written, verbal and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and capable of working in a dynamic scale-up/SME environment
The Company offers the following:
- An annual individual training budget of up to £1000 linked to your objectives for your role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Note: Previous Applicants need not to apply.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful
Candidates with experience of; Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Coordinator, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Plan, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Development, New Business and B2C Sales may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Manager / Business Development Manager - Field Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly