Receptionist / Admin Apprentice
CATCH are seeking to appoint a motivated and confident Receptionist / Admin Apprentice to join their team!
The Receptionist/Admin apprentice will be responsible for the day to day reception and administrative tasks. These will include room hire for the facility and ensuring that we deliver first class customer service with excellent feedback.
Main responsibilities include;
- Receptionist for providers, trainees and visitors
- Assist with the bookings for room hire, meeting & events
- Assist in the set up of rooms events/meetings
- Clean the coffee machines and at the end of the day clear away
- Order catering, stationery, cleaning products and monitor stock levels
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Support the business by performing additional duties in keeping with the role.
Knowledge & skills;
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Working in a small team
- Able to work independently and to manage own time efficiently
- Previous customer experience preferred
- Driving License Preferable
Hours of Work- Some ‘out of hours’ working will be required to meet the needs of the role for example, to support events at the facility.
Training – CATCH policy to provide relevant training and personal development opportunities to support the development of the individual and their role in the organisation.
To apply for this role please visit the website
Closing date- Wednesday 31st July 2019