Established and constantly growing, Centriforce Products is a leading plastics processor. We are now seeking an Engineering Manager to join our busy and expanding management team in Liverpool.
- Competitive salary
- Free onsite parking
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday
If you are an experienced engineering professional, this is an excellent opportunity to challenge yourself and increase your skill-set within a leading organisation.
In this vital role, you will have the chance to pass on your knowledge and expertise to two crucial departments as you work alongside some of the latest equipment and technology.
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead and oversee the Project Engineer and Maintenance Department and take responsibility for crucial engineering decisions.
Utilising your experience, you will provide knowledge and practical experience of asset management, equipment maintenance and project delivery.
Your role will also involve:
- Approving project designs
- Developing the maintenance planning system
- Incorporating principles of inherent SHE into all projects and maintenance activities
- Signing off specification of new equipment
- Liaising with third party suppliers in relation to regulatory servicing and/or maintenance contracts
- Ensuring that the electrical inspections are conducted and certified on a routine basis
- Owning the budget for engineering, maintenance and projects functions
To be considered as an Engineering Manager, you will need:
- To be an experienced engineering professional
- Previous management and/or leadership experience
- A degree or equivalent in engineering (mechanical or electrical), preferably charted
- A relevant Health and Safety certification
- Excellent Safety, Health, Environment (SHE) awareness
- A broad knowledge of production equipment
Although not essential, experience of using processes such as Six Sigma, SMED, KAIZEN and/or LEAN would be beneficial to your application. Awareness of DSEAR and ATEX would also be an advantage.
Other organisations may call this role Engineering Project Manager, Maintenance Engineering Manager, Engineering Department Manager, Engineering Operations Manager, Development Engineer or Project Manager.
Webrecruit and Centriforce Products are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Engineering Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.