North Nottinghamshire - Part Qual or QBE
Are you looking for a management accounting opportunity, where you'll have full P & L visibility in an SME environment? Due to a sustained period of revenue growth, the business are now in a position to appoint a new Management Accountant.
Qualifications aren't important for this role, having a hands-on attitude where you're willing to be involved with all areas of finance is what the Directors are looking for.
You'll be given broad remit, covering management accounts, analysis, payroll, financial accounting and supporting the junior members of the team. You will also be given high-level exposure up to board level, making this the perfect step to a future FC / FD role.
- Preparation of management accounts for multiple business units which make up the Group structure
- All month-end responsibilities (accruals, prepayments, journal posting)
- Financial accounting (balance sheet reconciliations and VAT returns)
- P & L analysis and reporting
- Support with annual stock counts and year-end audit
- Payroll preparation (both weekly and monthly)
- Payroll experience is essential
- Management accounting background - ideally from an SME