Global Parts Sales Specialist
Our client an Oil service company based in the Bridge of Don requires an experienced Global Parts Sales Specialsit to joint their team on a permanent basis. Previous Part Sales and parts Record Management Experience is essential for this role.
The post holder will be responsible for implementation process improvements and service redesign actions to achieve revenue and margin growth. And will manage internal operations and resources for day to day activities and build professional relationships with all stakeholders.
Key Duties Include:
- Communicate the ambition of parts sales group and role model the desired behaviours.
- Govern management of parts information with the global master data team.
- Govern sourcing and supply of parts information for compnay products.
- Create and publish parts sales improvements progress register and performance statistics plus other reports to the Global Head of Supply Chain, leadership team and other stakeholders.
- Conduct regular assessment of parts sales activities.
- Manage optimal performance of the team through monitoring, appraisals and personal and professional development plans.
- Conduct other parts sales duties requested by the Global Head of Supply Chain.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous parts sales and parts records management experience is essential.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity of commercial terms and conditions associated to supply of goods and services.
- Good understanding of supply chain operations.
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and ability of communicate effectively at different management levels.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and presentation skills.
- Broad range of computer skills-database, spreadsheet and statistical applications.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer