HR Coordinator - Part Time
HR Coordinator - Part Time
£30,000 - £35,000 (Pro-Rata) + Company Benefits + Personal Development
We are a market leading software developer providing data visualisation and business intelligence tools that help manage, understand and control a wide array of communications information, resources and assets.
With offices in the UK, the USA, India and Australia, we specialise in business communications analytics, call recording solutions, telecoms expense management and fraud management systems. Our innovative solutions are developed in-house and distributed via an extensive channel partner network to over 21,000 businesses globally.
The company is growing year-on-year and is currently at a very exciting stage of development. We value our staff, offering career development opportunities to those that are successful.
Duties of the HR Coordinator role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the HR Coordinator is responsible for delivering hands-on HR support to the wider team and act as the face of HR. The purpose of the role is to ensure that the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of human resources plans and programmes are realised. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with the opportunity for personal development within a friendly and flexible working environment.
Job responsibilities include:
+ Coordination and Support:
- Maintaining and administering the HR online portal alongside the Finance Director
- Ensuring every role in the business has a job description
- Helping managers across the business to understand when reviews should be undertaken and collating notes following reviews
- Administering annual surveys for employee feedback and company-wide training initiatives
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Coordinating the employee journey from joining to leaving, including recruitment efforts for all personnel, placing job adverts and reviewing initial CVs received
- Liaising with external suppliers such as recruitment specialists, training providers, legal advisors and HR systems providers.
+ HR Initiatives:
- Working across departments to understand and fulfil HR requirements across the business
- Working closely with our training specialist to refine and maintain Tour Academy induction training programmes
- Working with the marketing team to identify initiatives and deliver the overall internal communications strategy
- Working with Directors to identify and implement company-wide personnel initiatives
- Interface with our HR facilitator in India to better coordinate and standardise initiatives across our global operations
Requirements of the role:
The ideal candidate will have a generalist HR background and will be comfortable in both a hands-on operational role as well as working at a more strategic level. Although not essential, a CIPD qualification would be highly favourable.
+ Minimum 4 years’ experience in an HR role
+ Strong communication, relationship-building and organisational skills
+ Strong attention to detail with a logical and pragmatic approach
+ The ability to work autonomously and within a team
+ Commercial awareness and integrity
+ Personable, decisive, adaptable, presentable and articulate
+ Salary £30,000 - £35,000 PA pro-rated, depending on the experience brought to the role and the hours agreed
+ Part-time (2-3 days per week)
+ 20 days holiday increasing every year up to a maximum of 25 days (pro-rated)
+ Company pension scheme
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.
Apply for HR Coordinator - Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly