My client is currently recruiting for an internal recruiter to work within a highly regulated industry. This is a contract role working for 3-6 months, there could be scope for extension.
Key requirements are:
- Leading and promoting employer branding and awareness
- Using all digital marketing and social media platforms to generate candidate interest
- Assisting in the recruitment process within a highly regulated industry
- Advising hiring managers in multiple sites on adhering to the recruitment process
- Attending recruitment events, open evenings and webinars
- Monitoring and reporting on candidate attraction methods
Key attributes required:
- Confident in communicating to the senior board of directors
- Ability to advise on new ideas and progress with them
- Excellent communication
- Ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
We are ideally looking for someone who has Recruitment experience within education or the medical industry working at a senior level. If you are available immediately and have recruitment experience please do not delay in applying.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.