Branch Manager - International Decorative Surfaces (IDS) - Cheadle Hulme, Greater Manchester
IDS are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running (2)
Looking to join a brand that is passionate about its employees, where virtually no day is the same? Then we have the perfect role for you here at IDS, the UK's largest distributor of surfacing materials, specialising in flooring, worktops, laminates, panel products and solid surfacing!
We're looking for a dedicated Branch Manager to lead our IDS Cheadle Hulme team. You'll need to build strong relationships with staff and customers alike as you ensure sales and productivity targets are met and the highest standards of service are consistently upheld.
You'll be managing a close-knit team typically from Monday - Friday (08:00 - 17:00) and every other Saturday (08:30 - 12:30), however flexibility will be required on hours.
As a Branch Manager with IDS, you will:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the wider branch network to establish IDS as an effective and profitable provider of surfacing materials to its target customers.
- Monitor KPIs for the branch and look for new ways to innovate and drive growth for the business.
- Ensure the branch operates according to Saint Gobain's Safety and Wellbeing principles to create a safe working environment.
- Manage stock levels appropriately to reduce shrinkage and transport costs, supporting fleet on site.
- Maintain own knowledge and to delivering a consistently great experience to customers to meet the requirements and standards of IDS and the wider Saint Gobain brand.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you???
- Have ideally had experience within the industry, although we'll offer full product training.
- Have a strong background in management and empowering your colleagues.
- Can demonstrate achieving over and above targeted KPI's.
- Have a strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Are resilient by nature and confident in managing conflict.
- Have a full UK Driving License (owing to the occasional travel in the role).
- Most of all, share our 100% dedication to delivering excellent customer care.
???we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A Company Car, Laptop and Mobile Phone
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme.
- As an employee with IDS, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.