We are recruiting for a HR Advisor to join an ever growing, highly successful company based in Northampton.
This is an opportunity for a talented HR Advisor or experienced HR Assistant who is looking for that next step to take ownership of all ER cases and to help this business drive and shape what the future of ER looks like!
- Provide support to line managers on all their ER matters, both reactively and pro-actively
- Coach, guide and develop line managers to empower them
- Develop policies, processes and documents which support the ER journey
- Design and develop bite-size learning tools and sessions for line managers
- Work closely with the Head of HR to drive positive change
- Create all new ER documentation including all letters, making sure they are in line with the HR Vision
- Provide regular MI to the business and HR outlining business-appropriate analysis and narrative
- Support exit interviews, making sure they are of good quality and the reporting enables the business and provides great HRMI
- Manage employee relation projects end to end
Essential experience and skills:
- Proven track record in HR at either Advisory or Assistant level
- Must have experience in dealing with complex caseloads
- Must be confident developing policies and processes
- Must be able to produce HRMI
- CIPD desirable
This role is office based but you will need to be prepared to visit line managers to understand the business and the industry.
The ideal person for this role is someone who likes to work at a fast pace, gets into the detail and is a confident coach to line managers both over the phone, e-mail and face to face.
Your influencing skills, communication style and ability to empower line managers to own solutions is absolutely critical to being successful in this role. Someone who can balance the project side of the role whilst keeping momentum of the caseload is essential.