Our client is a commercial business with a fantastic reputation for their work. They are now looking for a Finance Assistant to join their talented team in Newton Abbot. Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will be to prepare, input and reconcile various financial transactions including banking, purchase orders and supplier invoices. You will be working towards the later stages of AAT or started towards CIMA/ACCA and you will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your skills alongside pursuing this qualification.
- Handling Post Supplier invoices using NetSuite
- Raising purchase orders, preparing and reconciling supplier payments
- Building and maintaining professional client relationships
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and forecasting
- Supporting the Finance Manager in budget preparation and compliance monitoring
- Preparation and submission of a monthly VAT return
- Qualified to level 3 or 4 AAT or Part Qualified CIMA/ ACCA qualification
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Professional attitude with the ability to discretely handle confidential and sensitive information
- Strong MS Office ability
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected company in an exciting and varied role. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a range of benefits. If you feel you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!