HR Manager / Human Resources Specialist / HR Business Partner
Job Title: HR Manager
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
To be the first point of contact for all HR related queries to all employees. To provide support, advice and guidance to other functions. To ensure that HR function and strategy is in line with the company objectives.
To run an effective and efficient HR function in a stand-alone position and to be responsible for providing support and guidance to senior leadership, managers and employees including implementation of HR policies and processes, recruitment, learning and development and all aspects of performance management.
- Be the first point of contact for any HR issues/queries
- Managing recruitment across the company
- Manage new starters/leavers process (inductions/exit interviews)
- Managing employee relations (Time and Attendance Management, Disciplinaries / Grievances)
- Supporting organisational re-structuring (Redundancies / TUPE)
- Support stakeholders in all generalist HR matters ensuring alignment to the business strategy and company culture
- Develop and implement effective HR policies and procedures
- Take on payroll duties as well as co-ordinating annual reviews with reporting on staff performance
- Provide guidance of pay reviews, bonus schemes and benefit packages
- Oversee H&S in the office
- Develop and conduct training for all employees
- Manage personnel files
- Undertake pre/post-employment checks i. referencing, DBS checks
The successful Candidate will be/ have:
- Minimum 3 years' HR relevant experience
- CIPD level 3 or 5
- University Degree
- Ability to work within a stand-alone position
- Proven track record of advising and supporting line managers on HR matters
- Good employment law knowledge
- Confident and proactive in liaising with people at all levels and working as part of a team
- Evidence of progression and consistency in career to date
- Demonstrates self-confidence and the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations
- Must be self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with high degree of quality and reliability
- The ability to communicate clearly, positively and effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
This role would suit an HR Officer/Advisor looking for a step up in their career who has minimum of 3 years HR relevant experience.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
Candidates with experience of: Human Resources Manager, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Human Resources Analyst, Senior HR Advisor, Senior Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, HRBP, Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Specialist, People Strategy, Senior HR Coordinator may be considered for this role.
Apply for HR Manager / Human Resources Specialist / HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly