Graduate Building Control Surveyor
Based at our Exeter office, this is a fantastic opportunity to deliver a highly technical and professional service supporting and advising our domestic and commercial clients about building / property issues in line with the UK Building Regulations.
The position will enjoy a diverse workload including:
- Carrying out inspections of work; checking plans, drawings and associated information to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations.
- Ensuring that records of all project and inspection records are accurately entered on the database.
- Developing and maintaining excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Carrying out duties in accordance with QA procedures.
- Attend relevant training sessions and complete personal CPD.
- Work to develop an understanding of commercial process through training and peer support.
- Generating quotations and compiling technical reports.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Ideally qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in Building Control / Building Surveying or other Construction related discipline.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Competent user of MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage a varied and busy workload.
- Actively working towards RICS/CABE/CIOB status.
In return we offer a competitive salary based on experience, APC support and career progression opportunities. Package to be discussed at interview stage.
Closing date: 2 August 2019
If you are interested in this position please email your covering letter and CV to Maria Apps:-
Apply for Graduate Building Control Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly