3 days left
- Full Time
Established, full time post, (37 hours per week), full year.
Salary: Grade E, points 6-8 (£19,171 - £19,945)
Required as soon as possible a practical, cheerful and well-motivated person. Duties will include repairs and maintenance and security of the buildings and site.
- Have excellent practical skills
- Are knowledgeable about health and safety and site maintenance
- Can maintain accurate and up-to-date records
- Work effectively as part of a team as well as individually.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to make a difference to how our school is run
- Training and the development of new skills
- A chance to work in a lively environment where no two days are ever the same!
Closing Date: Monday 22nd July 2019
If you wish to apply for the role, or find out more information, please click apply below.
Stokesley School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS disclosure.