HR Advisor (Contract)
HR Advisor (Contract)
If you have experience of providing a generalist HR service, this is an exciting opportunity to join a people-focused housing provider as an HR Advisor.
We are Coastline Housing, an independent, not-for-profit housing association owning and managing over 4,500 homes.
Coastline is built on strong values of:
- putting our customers first;
- openness, honesty and accountability;
- striving to be the best; and
- valuing our colleagues
We are dedicated to providing great homes, delivering great services and employing great people.
With Investors in People Silver accreditation, a placing in the Top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisations to work for, Coastline is a growing company with a strong reputation. It’s an exciting time to join our team!
We’re now looking for an HR Advisor to join us on a two year fixed-term contract and deliver a high-quality HR service to our organisation.
- Salary starting from £29,663 per annum
- Annual bonus
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Potential for flexible working
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- High street discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
As an HR Advisor, you will deliver a professional and efficient HR service to our business.
You will also:
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to colleagues on all HR matters
- Deliver training to managers
- Co-ordinate recruitment activities
- Develop and review policies and procedures
- Arrange and attend employee relations-related meetings
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Occasionally travel to our other sites
To join us as an HR Advisor, you’ll need:
- HR experience at HR officer and/or advisor level
- Previous experience of providing a generalist HR service, including providing advice and guidance on all HR matters
- Knowledge of employment law and good practice
- A full driving licence and access to your own transport
Ideally, you will be CIPD qualified, but this isn’t essential.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Employee Relations Officer, ER Advisor or Employee Relations Advisor.
The closing date for applications is 9am on the 16th July 2019.
Webrecruit and Coastline Housing are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re a Human Resources Advisor who wants to join a business that invests in their employees, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37 hours per week