Admin Officer - DVA (Part Time)
Admin Officer – DVA (Part Time)
£22,500 - £25,000 pro rata
We are looking for an Administration Officer to work closely and support our Domestic Violence and Abuse (DVA) team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants their work to mean something and to help those who need it most.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of services to the team, ensuring effective reporting to the DVA Manager as appropriate
- Drafting and modifying letters and other documents as necessary
- Support the team in answering telephones and taking messages
- Develop and maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Maintain administrative systems and update as necessary
- Schedule and co-ordinate meetings, agendas, appointments and travel arrangements for the team as required
- Manage and support small projects as may be required from time to time.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Strong administrative background
- A good general standard of numeracy and literacy
- Experience of developing administration systems
- Experience of developing and maintaining databases
For over 40 years, Housing for Women has been supporting women and children across London escaping domestic violence and abuse. We provide practical and emotional support to survivors. We empower women to overcome trauma, rebuild their lives and regain their independence. We are there for survivors, delivering a tailored support plan to meet the needs of each individual.
Housing for Women is an independent organisation and we support women in London to challenge the inequalities they face. As a charity and a registered housing association, we are proud to have housed London’s women for 80 years; providing secure, affordable housing and related services to help them make the most of the opportunities they have
This is a part time role, working 17.5 hours per week. The closing date for applications is the 20th July 2019.
To apply for the role of Admin Officer (DVA, Part Time), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Admin Officer, DVA, Part Time, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Officer, Team Administrator, Office Administrator, Admin Clerk, Administrative Clerk, Administration.