Candidate Care Consultant
- Full Time
Job Title: Candidate Consultant
We are CER Education. Part of Affinity Workforce, we are a fresh, bold and innovative business with a rich and impressive heritage. Formed from a group of established, trusted brands, and previously part of Capita plc, we are now one of the largest privately-owned public service recruitment specialists in the UK as part of the wider HCRG Group.
This is an exciting time for CER Education, we are investing across the business, and have openings for motivated individuals to join our Dynamic resourcing HUB. All part of our new growth strategy/journey for the challenging and rapidly evolving market in the North East region
The Candidate Consultant role is a target driven role focused on generating a consistent pipeline of new candidates through targeted recruitment activity within their geographical patch, focusing on engagement of candidates via a range of sources including employability and NQT events. The Candidate Consultant will also provide a candidate care function to those brought into the business via the Sourcing Hub and to all CER Education Candidates. Candidate Consultants will be highly skilled in sourcing candidates, highly engaging, target driven and customer service focussed with a focus on delivering innovative resourcing initiatives to build the candidate base.
The ideal candidate will be;
- A strong communicator, able to confidently promote the benefits of CER Education to potential candidates.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Much of the work is conducted via email or by contacting candidates by telephone.
- Able to organise their own workload to meet targets.
- Experienced in generating a steady pipeline of new candidates using a variety of candidate sourcing methods.
- Can follow direction and work as part of a team.
- Effective at Face to Face recruitment events
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating new candidates through technology platforms/re-engage regen candidates.
- Writing and placing job adverts, monitoring responses.
- Generating and managing candidate targeted social media content.
- Organise and attend employability and Newly qualified teacher events, ensuring there is ongoing engagement with NQT cohort and passing relevant candidates to consultants once available for work.
- Loading new candidates to the database and completing compliance checks in a highly regulated market. DBS or Update Service checks and apply for references.
- Searching CV databases for new candidates to contact.
- Arranging candidate interviews with consultants, sending confirmation letters and explaining document requirements to candidates prior to the interview.
- Increasing average tenure of candidates.
- Keeping candidate's database records up to date.
- Maintaining regular contact with regenerate data base through targeted marketing campaign.
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries and complaints.
- Organise termly candidate engagement events including booking venues, arranging refreshments & ensuring a minimum of 15 candidates attend e.g. summer party, Christmas party etc.
- Supporting Candidate Strategy Manager with new training and mentoring of 360 consultants.
- Other tasks as determined by the needs of the business.
Salary range: 17 - 20k based on experience