Account Manager / Business Development Manager - Third Party
Job Title: Third Party Account Manager
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum plus commission
Position: Full Time, Permanent (42 hours per week)
The Company has for the last 100 years provided an unrivalled, nationwide delivery of Red Diesel using their own fleet of vehicles tracked with the latest technology to ensure first class customer service. Their range of products has now extended to Kerosene, oils and lubricants and the innovative FuelBox for commercial, plant machinery, agricultural and marine applications with further products being launched shortly.
They are looking for a friendly, out-going and customer focused individual to be the main point of contact for their Third-Party partner Network. You will need to be able to negotiate the best deal for every order that goes out, monitor the profit margin on each supplier and grow the existing business that they deliver for their partners. Does this sound like your skill set? If so, they would love to welcome you into the team!
- Take ownership of all Third-Party partners and their orders
- Ensure the price that they are paying is the best it can be for that order, negotiate a better deal if it isn't
- Ensure the Third-Party partners that deliver on their behalf are delivering to the level of expectation that they set
- Carry out regular meetings (face to face & telephone) with the Third-Party partner
- Maximise and grow the deliveries the partners give to them
- Monitor ordering patterns - if a Partners ordering volume drops investigate why
- Be responsible for the ISO9001 process and procedure for evaluating and gaining new partners
- Build strong relationships with their Partners
- Gross Profit Margin of their Purchases with Third Party Partners
- Gross Profit Margin of their Sales with Third Party Partners
- Volume that they deliver
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Prior experience of working in sales/account management
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Competent in Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Drive, determination and ownership of role
What's on offer?
- A convenient work location next to Harlow train station
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday (which accumulates with each year of service) plus 8 days public holiday
- A friendly and welcoming work environment offering Summer and Christmas social events
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Third Party Sales, Third Party Executive, Third Party Assistant, Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Client Support Manager, Sales Account Manager, Experienced Account Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Customer Retention, Client Retention Exec, Business Administration, Junior Sales Account Manager, New Business Developer, Telesales Development Executive, Telesales, Account Management, New Business Manager, New Business Executive, External Sales, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Lead Generation, Business Development Manager, Business Development, External Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Manager, External Sales Person, Sales Specialist, BDM, Lead Development Executive may be considered for this role.
Apply for Account Manager / Business Development Manager - Third Party
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly