Customer Service Advisor
We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to work within this lovely team in Hull.
Our client is an independent utility supplier established in 2001 who supply B2B customers and the take pride in being able to offer multi-utilities. We are looking for an experienced and professional individual to join our customer service team.
The Role of Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for an experienced and professional individual to join our client’s customer service team where you will:
• Work closely with your colleagues and other departments to provide the best possible service.
• Working towards call handling and first call resolution targets.
• Enjoy an exciting fast passed position with the opportunity to upsell additional products rewarded in commission.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your role will be to:
• Contribute to managing a customer base of multi-utility products
• Deliver professional customer service
• Be proactive in your approach to resolving issues
• Take ownership of queries through to resolution
• Confidence to deal with different systems
• Offer first line technical support
• Process telecommunication orders
• Ability to retain existing customers
• Identify opportunities to sell and promote products
Skills & Attributes
• 3 years customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in all Microsoft programmes
• Attention to detail
For the role of Customer Service Advisor there is a salary on offer of £16,500 to £18,000. The working hours are Monday to Friday with alternate weeks of 8.30am to 5pm / 9am to 5.30pm with 28 days holiday per year.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer service, advisor, call centre, utilities,
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly