Field Service Engineer BLUF84818
The Vending People may be a new name in the vending arena, but we have a long history behind us.
With companies such as LTT, West Country Vending, Cambridge Vending and Snacktime Vending as part of our family, we make up the largest family owned vending company in the UK.
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for a Service Engineer to work in the Central London area to deliver our highly regarded professional standards across your route.
You will be responsible as a minimum for the following:
- To carry out preventative maintenance and routine work as laid down by the Line Manager.
- To carry out emergency repairs to any machine within the specified timescale.
- To assist in machine movements.
- To be able to fully install and commission all equipment within the product range.
- To check and correct technical faults in order to rectify gains and losses as directed by the Line Manager.
- To be capable of completing `component level’ repairs where this is appropriate.
- Diagnose and repair refrigeration systems to component level.
- To inform the Line Manager immediately in the likelihood of any machine being out of order for 24 hours or more.
- To be capable of complex fault diagnosis and repairs based on circuit diagram information.
- To be capable of working with hand held technology and learning PC/laptop fault diagnosis software.
- Ensure all requested paperwork is completed and submitted within given timescales
- To maintain regular communication and good customer relations at all times with both the client and client employees.
- To maintain regular communication with the Technical Service Desk.
- To maintain correct spares and stock level as laid down by the Company.
- To requisition all necessary parts to maintain the correct operation of machines within the designated area and correct stock level.
Candidates should be able to lift and move stock, be very customer focused and smart and personable at all times.
This is a permanent, full time position working 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Field Service Engineer BLUF84818
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly