Are you a proactive Office Administrator seeking a fresh, new challenge? Want to enhance your finance knowledge with a leading brokerage? If so, read on.
We are Capital Fortune, a national and award-winning mortgage, buy-to-let and insurance broker based in the City. We’re now looking for an Office Administrator to join our talented team.
- Salary of £21,000 - £23,000 DOE
- Company pension
- 28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- Fast-paced and exciting work environment
- Broaden your existing skill-set
As an Office Administrator, you’ll provide a high-quality support service to our customers, lenders, employees and suppliers.
In this diverse role, you will accurately collate and process documentation to support customers’ applications. You will manage lending cases, from application to offer and input data into a variety of computer systems.
Additionally, you’ll perform a variety of duties to facilitate the smooth running of the office, including filing documentation and dealing with petty cash.
Your other duties will involve:
- Efficiently recording notes on the Client Management System
- Assisting with basic IT issues and escalating problems when necessary
- Building strong working relationships with customers and lending partners
To join us as an Office Administrator, you’ll need:
- Previous office administration experience
- A strong work ethic
- A highly-organised approach
- To be a clear, concise communicator
- The ambition to learn, grow and succeed
Other organisations may call this role Administrator, Lending Administrator, Admin Clerk, Admin Assistant, Office Clerk, Office Assistant, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary or Customer Support Administrator.
Webrecruit and Capital Fortune are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take your next step as an Office Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 with 1 hour for lunch