Internal HR Recruitment Advisor
TITLE: Internal HR Recruitment Advisor
JOB REF: PV10660
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Hours: 40 hours per week
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for an Internal HR Recruitment Advisor.
- Focus on assisting the Head of HR with the management of internal recruitment
- Supporting the business generally around business processes, policies and systems underpinning the HR Agenda
- Manage the recruitment processes, implementing new recruitment methods and processes, headhunt talent and keep up to date with trends and best practice.
- Provide support and advice to line managers on the recruitment and selection process, ensuring a best practice recruitment methodology is adhered to.
- In addition to the core recruitment role, you will support the Head of HR with a range of project work, ensuring allocated work is on track with the project plan.
- Excellent attention for detail and be able to work methodically and consistently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills including tact and discretion and the ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to influence line managers
- Self-motivated and passionate about delivering to a high standard
- Pragmatic and capable of dealing with internal changes
- Proven recruitment experience either from an in-house or agency environment
- Experience of developing successful relationships with hiring manager and key stakeholders
- Managed end to end recruitment processes, liaising directly with the decision makers
- Experience of supporting HR processes.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Internal HR Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly