Wealth Management Administrator
An expanding, modern and privately owned Accountancy Practice in Blackburn is recruiting for a Senior Administrator due to company growth to work as part of their wealth management team. The Wealth Management Administrator will support Financial Advisors and Paraplanners.
The ideal Wealth Management Administrator will have a CII certificate within financial planning administration, have excellent organisational, verbal and written skills and will ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a wealth management team or a professional services environment.
- Supporting Financial Advisors and Paraplanners
- Providing strong customer service via telephone and e-mail
- Dealing with office post, including scanning, filing and distributing
- Ordering stationary for the office
- Creating new clients and inputting onto the system
- Chasing existing providers and ensuring client files are up to date
- Completing valuations and threads
- Completing ATR's (Attitude to Risk Questionnaires)
Do you want to know more about this role? Please apply TODAY!!!