Summer Seasonal Worker
Gallagher Bassett was established in Chicago in 1962 as a Third Party Administrator (TPA) providing claims and risk control services to self-insured clients and now has 125 branches and over 3,600 skilled professionals in the USA, UK, Australia and Canada.
Gallagher Bassett UK was founded in 1991 and currently has seven offices across the UK with over 400 claims handling staff providing services to corporate, national and local government, insurer and broker clients.
We are constantly seeking skilled professionals to join our organisation, who are passionate about their work and take exceptional performance to heart. Gallagher Bassett presents opportunities that not only enable our company to remain an industry leader but also provide employees with limitless possibilities for success and personal growth.
We are currently recruiting for a Summer Seasonal Worker to be based within our Ipswich Branch.
- Good working knowledge of vehicle types, makes and models.
- Handle repair files accurately on CARAT within client specific processes.
- To arrange independent inspections when requested.
- Update drivers and policyholders (where applicable).
- Liaise with field engineering companies.
- Liaise with customers and clients.
- Support the engineering team by dealing with all initial telephone enquiries into the department.
- Instruction of vehicle salvage.
- Issue standard letters as directed.
- Maintaining engineering mailbox.
- Assist in general engineering administration to ensure smooth running for team.
- Comply with all GB and office procedures.
- 25 Days Holiday per year
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Plan
- Group Income Protection
- Eye Tests
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loans
Available Weekend Shifts:
Saturday and Sunday:
- 14:00-22:00 X2
Do you feel you meet the criteria for the position of Summer Seasonal Worker ? If so, we encourage you to apply today.
We are a equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Should you be successful, you will be subject to a variety of checks including: a basic DBS disclosure and references.