This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Leasing Associate to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
The Leasing Associate is responsible for meeting the lease up targets of relevant plots in the company's portfolio in conjunction with the team, and the ongoing re-let and renewal of the apartments when in steady state.
The Leasing Associate will also be responsible for ensuring that all customers receive a positively memorable leasing experience, by delivering consistently high service standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the team to meet the business plan lease up goal - time scales and revenue targets
- Contacting new customer enquiries, registering their rental requirements and booking viewing tours
- Touring potential customers actively promoting the benefits of the company
- Negotiating and closing potential customers
- Promoting and selling additional revenue generating services such as parking, storage facilities, lounge hire etc
- Progressing all leases in conjunction with the operations and administration team
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure every arrival (viewing tour and move-in) has an excellent experience
- Providing feedback to the Leasing Manager & Head of Leasing on customer responses and headline rents
- Touring units and helping manage occupancy/void levels
- Making recommendations with regards to monthly rents and rent ability of respective apartments
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure all arrivals and departures run smoothly and surpass customer expectation.
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel
- Ideally NFoPP qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and numerical skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hungry to learn & possesses a strong desire to progress.
The salary for this role will be GBP25,000 to GBP30,000 dependent on experience. Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme etc.