Daily Supply Teaching Assistants required GBP70-GBP80 per day
Teaching assistants required - daily and long term
GBP65-75 per day
At Veritas we work with a number of primary, seconday and SEN schools in London. We are currently recruiting a number of teaching assistants to work in primary schools across Slough, Hillingdon and Watford. We are looking for daily supply teaching assistants to assist schools for cover when required. We also offer long term roles.
As a teaching assistant you will be:
- dedicated to helping children achieve their attainment levels
- you will encourage students to engage proactively with their learning
- you will be responsible in helping to provide a safe environment for children to learn.
- You will assist the teacher in areas also including behaviour management, consistently promoting positive behaviour, and in assisting with their general learning and development.
- Have good presentation and demonstrate good articulation skills
Ideally you will already have some experience of working with children, or you may be considering furthering your career in education as a teacher. You may either have a teaching assistant qualification or similar, or hold a degree.
The candidate will need to have a DBS on the update service - if you do not have one you will need to apply for one which you can do so through Veritas.
At Veritas we pride ourselves on providing an honest and reliable recruitment service through designated consultants, we also offer attractive rates of pay and offer full support from start to finish of your placement.
If you wish to be considered please respond to this advert by sending your up to date CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'