Admin Assistant with Phoenix Health
Phoenix Health is a private bariatric surgery company. We provide an outpatient and inpatient bariatric (weightloss) surgery service for private and NHS patients from across the UK in our various centres in Chester, Manchester, Liverpool, the Southeast and Belfast. Our administration centre is based on the outskirts of Chester.
As admin assistant, this post will provide a vital support function for the whole team.
Your key tasks will include:
- Creation, filing and maintenance of clinical records (this will include scanning, filing, faxing of notes) - in compliance with GDPR
- Preparation of clinical records for outpatient clinics and operating theatre
- Dealing with patient enquiries and forwarding them on to the appropriate member of the team
- Creating and sending of standard letters for example Did Not Attend letters / Appointment Letters
- Taking initial calls from medical staff and liaising with team members
- Clinic reception for Phoenix Health patients at our local clinics
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail – we really mean this!
- Computer literate – working knowledge of Microsoft packages and the ability to very quickly assimilate new software
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Friendly and confident manner
You will be based in our admin HQ on the outskirts of Chester but will on occasions attend one of our clinics. You should have access to a car. Your working days will be Monday – Friday, 37.5hrs per week.
Initially you will be on a 3 month probationary contract but we expect this to be extended to a full contract.
If you have any questions about the post please call Sally Pritchard, Business Manager on 01244 851886.
To apply please send you CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We are more interested in your covering letter and hearing why we should meet with you than your CV, however impressive it might be!