Chef / Cook
We have unique opportunities for Chefs / Cooks at various levels at this warm and relaxing destination pub restaurant, located in the heart of Meopham Village in Kent.
The Pub Restaurant
The pub’s traditional oak beamed bar and restaurant oozes character and boasts an open log fireplace and such is the reputation of the good food here, that people travel miles to enjoy the experience.
We are seeking chefs / cooks at various levels to join our client’s busy kitchen at their country pub and restaurant which uses fresh, locally sourced produce.
At Sous Chef level, you will show initiative and be able to:
• Competently run your section with good working practices in wastage control and ensure that standards are maintained.
• Prepare and cook menu items.
• Carry out cleaning and maintain records.
• Have a good knowledge of food safety and hygiene.
• Support the Head Chef in the smooth running of the kitchen.
To be suitable for these roles you will have:
• Experience in food preparation.
• A good standard of cooking skills.
• The ability to multi task.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A strong work ethic.
• Mode of transportation (preferable) due to village location.
Roles are on a permanent full-time basis and offer competitive salaries circa £19,000 to £30,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Chefs, cook, head chef, sous chef, chef de partie, cooking, kitchen, restaurant, pub,
Apply for Chef / Cook
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly