ADMIN ASSISTANT – KILSYTH
Clyde scaffolding ltd requires a full-time administrative assistant to join our busy team.
Duties will include:
- Answering all telephone calls and dealing with enquiries
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail and frank all outgoing mail
- Inputting supplier invoices
- Invoicing and general administration for local authority accounts
- Monitoring and ordering of stationery supplies
- General clerical duties including typing and photocopying
- Other ad hoc tasks
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, they will be well organised and enjoy working as a member of a team.
Knowledge of microsoft office and sage accounts would be advantageous. All necessary training will be given.
In return we offer a competitive salary together with benefits package.
To apply: please send your c.v. by click apply
Closing date 19th july