HR Team Leader - Employee Lifecycle Operations
An HR Team Leader with Employee Lifecycle Operations experience (Onboarding, Offboarding (including redundancy and resettlement), Contractual Changes, Employee Leave (e.g. Maternity, Shared Parental Leave) etc.) is required by a leading, global organisation to lead the Employee Lifecycle team, which provides transactional and advisory services to the Human Resource (HR) clients in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Managing and leading a team of 5-6 staff
- Preparing paperwork and ensuring appropriate administrative processes are completed for employees for all Employee Lifecycle events
- Acting as the first point of contact for escalation and queries from within the team and from stakeholders
- Managing the relationship between the Lifecycle team and other stakeholders within HR to determine timeframes and being aware of upcoming projects
- Ensuring that all process steps in line with any policies or procedures have been followed and updating team procedures to reflect any changes within the business
- Initiating improvements and being proactive with feedback received from clients and team members
- Assessing volumes within the team and engaging with the team to be aware of individual responsibilities and deadlines
- Ensuring that all weekly and monthly reporting requirements are met and delivered by agreed deadlines
You will be an experienced HR professional with an excellent understanding of the Employee Lifecycle HR in a large, complex organisation (>1,000 employees). Experience of family leave, shared parental leave, redundancy and/or resettlement would be particularly advantageous. You will also have previous managerial / leadership experience. You will possess excellent organisational, administrative and interpersonal skills together with strong analytical abilities, including a good working knowledge of MS Excel. Any previous process improvement experience would also be advantageous.