Commercial Travel Manager
Commercial Manager - is needed for this dynamic prestigious travel company based in West Midlands. Would be ideal for someone who is currently working within a senior role in Travel Product or Commercial departments and is looking for a new career chalenge and would like to work for an award winning independent travel brand. Salary depending on experience could go up to GBP40,000!
Commercial Manager responsibilities involve, but are not limited to:
- To negotiate supplier contracts and other commercial deals which deliver the best return for the business;
- Ensure excellent relationship with suppliers and robust contracts are in place and operate effectively.
- Assist with the creation of the commercial strategy and product mix;
Commercial Manager - Key Skills:
- Previous experience working in a senior position within Product or Commercial roles in the travel industry
- Proven track record of being a successful negotiator and influential speaker
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Knowledge of the Travel industry is a MUST.
If this role is of interest to you or you would be interested in hearing more about it please apply by below, or send your CV to or call Sunny on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit