Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant
Role:Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant
Location:Essex - Chelmsford
Salary:GBP28,000 - GBP38,000
We are currently recruiting for our client who is looking for a Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant to join their team in Essex.
Core Role: Technical (Geo-Environmental), Interpretive Reporting, Project Management
The client provide a range of contaminated land and geotechnical consultancy and contracting services, environmental planning and environmental consultancy in Buildings and Infrastructure, Environment Planning and Development, Compliance and Sustainability.
- BSc Geology, Hydrogeology or a related discipline.
- Ideally you have Chartered status or approaching
- Experience in a similar role and on site experience of ground investigation
- Assessment and Reporting skills.
- Guide and train our graduate engineers and technicians.
- Site investigations
- Report presentations
- Liaison with Regulatory Authorities
To apply please send your CV immediately to Yasmina Ezzegraoui by hitting the APPLY NOW below. For more information please call in on for a confidential chat.
If you are looking for other roles in the GI/SI contracting and/or consultancy industry please forward your CV directly along with a short message regarding what type of opportunities you'd like to explore.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a GBP200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!