Cambridge University Press has an exciting opportunity available for a Scrum Master to join our dynamic team based in Cambridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitive salary £35,000 - £42,000 per annum, plus benefits.
We have over 2,500 talented employees across 50 international offices uniting all our publishing groups. We’re one of the world’s most respected publisher, driven by the purpose of unlocking people’s potential with the best learning and research solutions.
We will offer a fantastic benefits package to our Scrum Master:
- Dynamic work environment that empowers you to be your best
- Group personal pension
- Free life assurance
- Inclusive and flexible working environment
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On-site fitness facilities
- Easily accessible with a 10 minutes walk from the train station
About the role:
Our English Language Teaching (ELT) Technology department has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic, enthusiastic, Scrum Master to join the team. We are currently building an ambitious digital learning solution for language learners and teachers across the globe.
We are striving to meet the multifaceted needs of our users in one of the world's biggest language learning markets and we are aiming to iterate effectively and quickly within an exciting and rapidly evolving educational landscape.
We have multiple cross-functional teams located in four countries working together on this project and we require a Scrum master in Cambridge to join one of these teams and join us on our journey to deliver what teachers need and help students reach their potential.
Skills and experience required to become our Scrum Master:
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Delivery Manager, ideally applying Agile with an off-shore team
- Solid understanding of Scrum and awareness of other Agile frameworks
- Experience in software development environment
- An understanding of software development processes and web technologies
- Familiarity with common collaborative tools (Jira etc.)
- Good presentation skills and the ability to explain concepts and issues to a wide range of people
- A continuous Improvement mind-set
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark in a successful publishing organisation in a diverse role so why not click ‘apply’? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an organisation that plays a leading role in today’s global market place as our Scrum Master.